Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bandage and Scab Plush from Purple Flavor


I could not resist posting this, Purple Flavor makes some very funny plush toys. Just yesterday, I was thinking...there aren't enough plush toys depicting scabs. Kids love scabs! From Purple Flavor - the same folks who gave you the Hello Maggot and Sperm plushies - each Bandage and Scab plush should run around $15. Contact DKE Toys for wholesale inquiries. Purple Flavor has a list of retailers on their website also.

Hey everybody my name's Crustopher the Scab. I'm that best friend you just love to pick on. I come complete with a blood-stained bandage. "It's my blanket!" Hold me, tickle me, nibble my crispy edges, just don't forget I'm a part of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in