In support of their anticipated new release, Backspacer, in stores September 20th, Pearl Jam will be spending some time back on the road, with a series of select North American tour dates.
The tour kicks off in the band's hometown of Seattle, WA with two shows at the Key Arena on September 21st and 22nd, and closes with two shows at Philadelphia's historic Spectrum on October 28th and 30th.
Ben Harper and Relentless 7 will open all dates, except for the Spectrum Theater shows. All dates are subject to change.
|Sep-21||Seattle, WA||Key Arena||July 13th, 10am PDT|
|Sep-22||Seattle, WA||Key Arena||July 13th, 12pm PDT|
|Sep-30*||Los Angeles, CA||Gibson Amp.||July 14th, 10am PDT|
|Oct-1*||Los Angeles, CA||Gibson Amp.||July 14th, 12pm PDT|
|Oct-6*||Los Angeles, CA||Gibson Amp.||July 14th, 2pm PDT|
|Oct-7*||Los Angeles, CA||Gibson Amp.||July 14th, 4pm PDT|
|Oct-9||San Diego, CA||Viejas Arena||July 15th, 10am PDT|
|Oct-28||Philadelphia, PA||Spectrum||July 15th, 12pm PDT|
|Oct-30||Philadelphia, PA||Spectrum||July 15th, 2pm PDT|
* Due to the limited number of seats at the Gibson Amphitheater, Ten Club members are restricted to select one (1) show only at this venue.
(Note: Potential additional dates and corresponding on-sale information may be announced at a later date.)
The Ten Club ticket pre-sale will begin Monday, July 13th Pacific. You must be active as of July 7, 2009 to qualify for the ticket pre-sale opportunity. Ten Club pre-sale tickets are available online only at https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone, mail, or email orders.
Ten Club tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis. We will stagger ticket sales to control web traffic, so please pay attention to the corresponding pre-sale dates and times. Pre-sale tickets are first come first serve, while supplies last. Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Thursday, July 16th at 5pm PDT. Confirmations will not be sent until the pre-sale has ended.
For wheelchair accessible seating, please contact us at 1-800-724-8038 before making a ticket purchase.
By opting to purchase tickets, you agree to all Ten Club policies:
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.
- Two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets.
- Due to the limited amount of seats at the Gibson Amphitheater, Ten Club members are restricted to select one (1) show only at this venue.
- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.
- The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification.
- Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.
- Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show.
- Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.
Click here http://www.pearljam.com/content/ten-club-tickets for information on the official rules, policies, and procedures for purchasing tickets from the Ten Club. We highly recommend that you read these details before purchasing tickets to a show so you are aware of how the ticketing system will work for you!
Philadelphia Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, July 17th at 10am EDT. Visit this link for details: www.comcasttix.com
All other confirmed shows go on sale to the general public on Saturday, July 18th at 10amPDT. Visit this link for details: www.ticketmaster.com
Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-724-8038. Your patience is appreciated.
At this time, there are no more North American dates to be added to the current tour. However, keep your eyes on the horizon ... Australia and New Zealand are next. Details to come soon.