Another mystery artist for yesterdays Pearl Jam concert in Berlin. Good looking poster, kinda reminds me of Brad Klausens Neo-Con posters. I betting its Lars Krause. We will see.
Main Set: Why Go, Hail Hail, The Fixer, Corduroy, I Am Mine, Nothing As It Seems, Untitled/MFC, Gods' Dice, Even Flow, Unemployable, Severed Hand, Light Years, Daughter (Blitzkrieg Bop), Got Some, Glorified G, Brother, Insignificance, Do The Evolution.
1st encore: Bee Girl (Jeff and Ed, Jeff on guitar), Better Man, Given To Fly, Hard To Imagine, Alive.
2nd encore: Angie (Rolling Stones)/Small Town, Faithfull (a request), Sonic Reducer, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter.
Satan's Bed, Insignificance, Green Disease, MFC, Last Exit (unconfirmed?)
- Ed was on stage listening to Gomez.
- Intro: Metamorphosis 2 (unconfirmed) - P. Glass
- Between Corduroy and I Am Mine Ed says hi and speaks to the crowd in German - something about being happy in the summer night...
- Ed moonwalked at the start of Glorified G
- Ed speaks German after Better Man - wishing a newly married couple good luck
- Alive is slower that usual
The artist is Munk One for this poster.