Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Alex Pardee Zookeeper print and EMERALD CITY COMICON SIGNING




From Alex:

This upcoming Saturday, I am taking a quick and whimsy plane ride up to Seattle to get some coffee, try to read some poetry with Kurt Cobain's ghost, and visit the EMERALD CITY COMIC CON.

I will be appearing/signing/meeting you beautiful souls on Saturday, March 13, from 1-3 at the Zerofriends Booth (#909) at the convention. I won't be there Sunday, as I have to get back to California and tend my beet farm with Dwight Schrute who is in town this weekend, but Zerofriends will have a booth there with all of our regular fun stuff. And since we always like to have at least one new release at each show, and since I don't have the power to "release the Krakken" like I want to, we are going to be releasing a new limited print of my recent painting, "The Zookeper's Secret".

Here is the info on the con, my magical appearance, and the print release:

What: EMERALD CITY COMICON
Where: Washington State Convention Center, SEATTLE, WA
When: March 13-14
Why: Because comics still rule. Not comics like Dane Cook. Real ones. Like Batman 'n shit.
What part 2: I will be signing at the Zerofriends booth #909 on Saturday, March 13th from 1-3.
What part 3: Zerofriends, on top of having a ton of other products, will be releasing this dandy new limited edition print, "The Zookeeper's Secret"

"The Zookeeper's Secret"
By Alex Pardee
Limited Edition of 100

22" x 17" Printed with archival inks on Velvet Cotton Rag.
Signed & numbered by Alex Pardee
$45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in