Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mark Lanegan poster pre-sale from Rhys Cooper





This is a long message so I'm just going to copy and paste here for everyone:

I have some exciting news, with the great man, Mr Mark Lanegan finally returning to Melbourne-town to do some shows I've been able to (finally) print an art print of my artwork from my original poster for his, now classic show at the Corner Hotel in Melbourne way back in 2004.
And... it's a SILKSCREEN.

As some of you know I've been wanting to do this since the poster came out. It was always designed to be screened but we didn't have a printer back then.
Now we do and they did a mighty fine job, a beautiful 6 colour print on nice thick white art stock.
It's also bigger than the original, 17.52 x 24.41 inches (44.5 x 62cms) and includes gloss varnish highlights and background textures.
An edition of 300, all posters are numbered and signed.

If you are getting this email it might mean you added yourself to the mailing list way back in 2004.
I'd like to thank you for your support back then and for your continued support now.

I am having a presale for people on this mailing list and my facebook group only.
Effective immediately if you would like to purchase this print in the pre-sale you can by following the details below.

The poster is $35US each and $20US for shipping (from Australia).
I can fit 3 posters in a tube for this $20 so if you would like to order more you can and save on shipping.

So add up how many posters you want and for every 3 posters or less add the $20US shipping.

You can paypal me the money at popaganda_@hotmail.com

IMPORTANT please put the following in the title/description part of your paypal payment

MARK LANEGAN ORIG POSTER SPECIAL EDITION

and how many you want, eg

MARK LANEGAN ORIG POSTER SPECIAL EDITION X2

so I know how many you are after.
Please note orders that aren't clear and don't have all the correct details, addresses etc will be refunded.
I can't send you something if I'm not sure what.



As well as my art print of the original work I also have my new poster for Mark and his returning show at the Espy, Gershwin Room on the 9th of this month.
Again a 6 col print with gloss varnish, it is 24.41 x 17.52 inches.
An edition of 300, all posters are numbered, signed and stamped.
This is also available in the pre-sale.

The poster is also $35US each and $20US for shipping (from Australia).
I can fit 3 posters in a tube for this $20 so if you would like to order more you can and save on shipping.
So add up how many posters you want and for every 3 posters or less add the $20US shipping.
You can paypal me the money at popaganda_@hotmail.com
IMPORTANT please put the following in the title/description part of your paypal payment

MARK LANEGAN POSTER 2010 ESPY SHOW
and how many you want.

If you want to get both posters you can but please list the details so I know what you are paying for.
example

MARK LANEGAN ORIG POSTER SPECIAL EDITION X2
MARK LANEGAN POSTER 2010 ESPY SHOW X1

Again if it isn't clear what you want I will refund the order.
The amount must also match the number of posters you are after. And don't forget to add the shipping for every 3 posters or under.

Hope that all made sense and sorry for the long email.
Hopefully this helped a few of you out in securing the poster you wanted.

More photos can be viewed on my facebook group.
while you are there feel free to join, it makes mailing people info easier.

These are also on sale at GIGPOSTERS.COM CLASSIFIEDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in