Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jeff Soto Soundgarden London poster on sale details and The Black Keys poster


This is a five color print on 18" x 24" white archival paper with a signed edition of 100 (less will be available).
For sale Thursday, July 14th at noon PST
$55 + shipping.

http://www.potatostamp.com

Jeff talks about the poster:

Soundgarden is one of my favorite bands and I'm psyched they got back together. Really looking forward to hearing what they put out. With my poster I was trying to express their powerful and insightful songs, and I ended up listening to them almost the whole time I worked on it. The original sketches were ideas for an owl chest tattoo I chickened out on. But maybe I will someday change my mind...


Jeff will also have his yet to be seen Black Keys poster for sale the same day at noon as well. He also has 2 more Eddie Vedder posters coming up to form a triptych with the one from the US Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in