Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ninth Circle of Nonsense Subscription by Jay Shaw


Details on the Subscription from Jay:

So I'm doing a general public sale of my first yearly subscription, The Ninth Circle of Nonsense. It goes on sale Friday, July 15th at 3:33pm. The Ninth Circle of Nonsense is no ordinary poster subscription. We've got everything. Pugs, geezers, doo-wop groups, a wise old turtle that looks like Quincy Jones.
As a member of the Ninth Circle you will receive AT MINIMUM 16 exclusive posters from Kingdom of Nonsense over the course of the next year. Now when I say exclusive I mean exclusive. The posters made for the Ninth Circle will only ever be available to the Ninth Circle and will never go on sale anywhere else. They will range everywhere from art prints to movie posters to gig posters to napkins to pirate maps to prefab furniture instruction manuals . Everything will be hand screen printed by me or my three year old son. Now you'll notice I said you will receive "at minimum" 16 posters in your subscription. In all liklihood you will receive quite a bit more but we've got to set the bar someplace.
In addition to your 16 posters you will also receive enough bonus items to fill a kiddie pool! Everything from t-shirts to sticker packs to buttons to stencils to Ottis Redding mix tapes to tennis socks. If you're ever stuck on a desert island all you'll need to survive is your Ninth Circle subscription.
Ninth Circle members will also be given first dibs on ALL posters I sell from my commissioned work. I will also include test prints, APs and variants of non-circle work in your tubes whenever possible.

Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in