Monday, January 9, 2012

Craww A Few Drops Print on sale today at 1xRun


"Like all my work, A Few Drops was just an idea that started in my sketchbook and grew from there. I draw a lot of lilies and as I worked on it, I came across the story of Juno, the Roman goddess who while nursing Hercules spilt her milk, creating the Milky Way in the heavens and Lillies where it fell to earth. Not really an inspiration for the piece, but certainly the reason for the title. " - Craww

See our the full interview with Craww on the1xBlog HERE

All prints are Signed & Numbered by the Artist and come with a Certificate of Authenticity from 1xRUN.

13x17 Giclée on 330gsm 100% Archival Cotton PaperLink

On sale today at Noon EST at 1xRun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in