Thursday, March 8, 2012

#SABERSPICK at Juxtapoz Magazine Facebook Page


#SABERSPICK… Archive Photos and Artist Contest…….

Details from the man, SABER:
Years ago I would pick up a Juxtapoz Magazine and be inspired by the artwork only to feel discouraged that it was impossible to ever get that kind of exposure. Well, the tables have turned for the better as now I have been put into a position to shed some light on some artists who deserve that same exposure. Juxtapoz deserves tremendous credit for being a solid a true staple for being on top of the pulse of contemporary artwork.

For the entire month of March 2012 I will be picking photographs from my archives as well as choosing a random YouTube video to upload onto Juxtapoz Magazine Facebook page. This is a great opportunity for me to share with everyone some the important pieces and moments from my path as a Los Angeles Graffiti artist.

CONTEST!

At the last week in March my aspiring artist Twitter followers can win a page in an upcoming Juxtapoz Magazine Issue. Tweet me your artwork by tagging it #SABERSPICK as well as posting your artwork to Juxtapoz Facebook wall tagging it #SABERSPICK. The idea is to get some amazing exposure to some deserving emerging artists. The Juxtapoz Facebook community will play a role in this discussion as well.

Rules for #SABERSPICK contest…..

1. No particular genre, Everything is welcome except NO OBVIOUS BULLSHIT, I have little time and patience, and I want to see great works of art…..

2. No celebrity artists will be picked.

3. No previous Juxtapoz featured artists will be picked.

4. Nothing uploaded or tweeted before the last week of March will be picked. Give or take a day or two is ok.

5. RESPECT IS KEY! Everyone is watching, don’t blow your load!

6. The winners will be chosen for a future magazine but it will take a while due to the magazines scheduling.

I won’t be able to respond to everyone via Twitter or Facebook but I will be watching.

Upload your photos to SABER’S Twitter: twitter.com/saber

AND Juxtapoz Magazine’s Facebook: www.facebook.com/JuxtapozMagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in