Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gallery Opening Tonight Joshua Budich, Jay Shaw and Jeff Boyes at Gallery 1988 Venice








Gallery 1988 will be opening their brand new show at G1988 (Venice) tonight, with an opening reception from 7-10 PM, and we hear that all three artists will be in attendance! New prints from Jay Shaw, Joshua Budich and Jeff Boyes will be on display and available, and the work is outstanding. I think it’s going to blow you guys away, even if you have high expectations. The image above is from Jeff Boyes, and here are two other previews…

 Gallery1988 Venice
214 Pier Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90405

Jeff Boyes on the Show:
 I will have 7 prints in the show.  5 of those are brand new, 1 of them is a Variant of an older print and 1 is a set of A/P's I've been saving for a while. I am going to be at the opening, so if you do live in the area, come on by and say hi!

For those who don't live anywhere near Venice Beach, the prints will be available online through Gallery 1988.  I'm not sure the exact time they will go up on the site, but my guess would be August 3rd.

I am incredibly excited to finally release these new prints.  Hope you like the first preview of my "Wolfmobile" print.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. That 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' print just about sums up why Jay Shaw is on a tear in the poster community right now. I missed out on the Rocky III poster he did, I missed out on his Charles Bradley poster. Here's to hoping this one is for sale online at some point..

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in