Monday, August 20, 2012

Mia Araujo Requiem (For The Damaged) Print On Sale Today





This debut RUN from Mia Araujo is part of 1xRUN's collaboration with curator and 1xRUN regular Nathan Spoor highlighting select works from the recent Suggestivism show at Bold Hype Gallery.

"Each of my pieces has a unique story to it- I wanted this one to feel ghostly, with the sands of time still caked on it, like a hundred-year-old photograph. I wanted to create a therapeutic yet haunting image to get myself through some dark times, in order to take strength from it. My ideas always come from a personal place, and I hope others can connect with the piece, if they are going through something similar." - Mia Araujo

Each piece in this RUN will be uniquely hand-embellished by Mia Araujo, check details of the hand-embellishing reflecting in the light in photos.

Requiem (For The Damaged) is 16 x 21 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with an edition of 35

This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Mia Araujo and 1xRUN.

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in