Tuesday, August 14, 2012

N.C. Winters Overdrive Print Release Details




 "I make paintings for galleries, do various illustration work and am available for commissions. I am constantly drawing, and used to try to post a drawing every day, and made it about a year before that became an unrealistic goal. My latest long term project I’m working on is a new set of 100 new drawings, simply titled “100 Drawings.” Meanwhile, enjoy the art, comics and randomness that is my life. New paintings, sketches, drawings, toys, art show info and other stuff that interests at my website below." - N.C. Winters

Overdrive is 16 x 20 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with an edition of 40

This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from N.C. Winters and 1xRUN

On Sale Wednesday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in