Thursday, August 2, 2012

TILT Super Mario Bros. and Luigi Prints On Sale Today



One of the most anticipated releases is happening today at 1xRun

These set of 4 prints will be given in matching numbers. There will be a set of 10 released weekly with each weekly release from TILT's Super Mario Series

"Mario, Luigi and Peach have been done since April of 2011 for a show in Hong Kong with Ceet, Mist and Kongo. I love to paint figurative stuff with my letters and I realize my work is talking more and more about my past. Like I said I a big fan of Nintendo game and watch and Mario is of course the most important character if you want to talk about the 80’s. He also got my favorite colors, blue, red and yellow so it was obvious for me to paint him one day. Then the family followed..." - Tilt

Also on sale today will by the Luigi Print by itself

All the prints in the series are 17 x 17 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with an edition of 100 each

Please note this RUN will be limited to 1 purchase per buyer. This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from TILT & 1xRUN

On Sale today at Noon EDT at 1xRUN.com

2 comments:

  1. Overpriced for the edition size...
    Love the prints but come on!
    1xRun has been going down hill lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, prints are cool but $400 for the set. People must have money because its sold out. Congrats to those who wanted it and got in

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in