Wednesday, August 22, 2012

World Premier Exclusive The Silent Giants 311 Unity Tour West Poster

Click the picture to enlarge

I have been showing you the different regional posters by The Silent Giants for the Unity tour by 311 and now I can show you exclusively the fourth and final poster. This one is for West leg of the Tour (the poster on the right)  and it goes on sale tonight in Salt Lake City for the first time. It is a signed and numbered edition of 311

Silent Giants really killed it on this one, this is the first time anyone has made a four panel poster design.

8 comments:

  1. Is it possible to buy the full 4 poster set from the artist or this website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silent Giants should have some for sale in the future I'll be sure to let everyone know when they do

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size are these posters?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have known to ask for a poster! I didn't even see them in SLC or Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont Worry Silent Giants will be selling them soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need them all by the 15th of this month. do you think that will be possible?

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in