Monday, September 3, 2012

Winner of the Deadnaut Print by Francisco Ramirez


We have a winner and yes I know I'm a little late with this but hey it's a holiday weekend. JOSHP with comment #23 is the winner of the Deadnaut I (Restrike)  print from Francisco Ramirez and Bureau of Print Research and Design.

Josh my email is to the right so please send me your mailing address and I will get this sent out to you this week.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend.

Huge thank you again to Francisco Ramirez and Bureau of Print Research and Design for providing the print to you my fine readers. If you go to flatstock this weekend in Seattle be sure to say hi to him and bring him a beeer

Check out his work HERE

Like him on Facebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in