I'll let David tell you about his new print in his own words:
I've been learning how to tattoo for the past 6 years and have let my personal art slip. After reading about a 12 year old Michelangelo taking a widely distributed Schongauer print and using it as a basis to explore painting, I was inspired to pick up a pen again and do the same.
This is my rendering of Schongauer's torment and Michelangelo's painting.
Hoc Furatus - "This is Stolen"
- Hand-pulled screen print by Rob Schwager
- 19″ x 25″ on 100# French Speckletone paper. (French Paper)
- Printed with water based non-toxic ink
- Signed and numbered, limited edition of 100
- Certificate of Authenticity signed and dated
Buy it HERE