Friday, May 10, 2013

Darin Shock The Family Print for Bottleneck Gallery I Love You Man Show






Bottleneck Gallery's newest show I Love You Man opens tonight in New York and part of that show includes Darin Shock's newest print The Family.

Here is what Darin says about the print:

So when Bottleneck Gallery asked if I would like to be a part of their I Love You Man exhibit (a tribute to guy friends in pop culture), I figured this was finally my chance to pay homage to a lifelong love. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and his stable of heels will forever be immortalized in the minds of wrestling fans of this era. Heenan is often considered to be the greatest manager of all time with his chauvinistic attitude and overall ability to rile the audience. He also managed some of the most colorful characters from Mr. Perfect to Ravishing Rick Rude to Andre the Giant (at his villainess peak). You simply loved to hate them. This stable of wrestlers represent a big period of classic WWF and therefore, the fondness of my childhood. There's the Brooklyn Brawler, Mr. Perfect, King Kong Bundy, the Brain Busters, Hercules, Haku, Ravishing Rick Rude, Big John Studd and Andre the Giant. I present to you...The Family. -Darin Shock

The print is a 18x24", limited edition of 50, giclee print.

 If you can't pick it up at the show tonight be sure to get it when Bottleneck Gallery puts everything up for sale on their site Saturday at NOON EDT

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I'm 6 years too late, but, dammit. Any of these still kickin around? Seriously. I found this 6 months ago and have done a search for it on ebay and google probably every 2-3 weeks since.

    Holla at ya boy if somebody got one for sale.

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in