Monday, May 13, 2013

Tonight's Primus Poster from Missoula Montana by Eddie Colla Release Details


As huge fan of San Francisco street artist Eddie Colla, I was really stoked to hear Zoltron had him doing a poster for the Primus Spring Tour. Eddie philosophy is thus : Public spaces were never intended to be coated from top to bottom with photos of consumer products. These spaces should, in some manner, reflect the culture that thrives in that space.

Eddie is doing the poster for the Primus show tonight. The poster is 18x24 4 color Screen print with an edition of 200 signed & numbered. This poster was designed for the Primus spring poster series for the performance at the Wilma Theatre in Missoula Montana, May 13th 2013.

For this poster I wanted to do something special that really expressed how I feel about Montana, so I did an image of Hong Kong.-Eddie Colla

Eddie will be selling his 100 posters tomorrow May 14 at 9am PDT HERE there might be a variant as well.  

1 comment:

  1. When I arrived in Missoula Montana to go to this Primus concert I felt as far away form Tokyo as I could get. Nice print but does not do Primus justice

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in