Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brian Ewing Killjoys Poster



Yeah I forgot to post this new one from Brian Ewing, here are the details from him:

Every year it gets tougher and tougher for people to get passes to attend SDCC. As soon as I posted that I got permission to produce a limited edition print of the Killjoys cover I was flooded with emails from people who couldn't attend but wanted the print. So I thought I should make these available for pre-order. The prints are already produced (and they look rad!) but will not ship until after July 25th when I return from the convention.

This is a special pre-order* for the folks that can't make it to my booth (4503) at comic con July 17-21 in San Diego, CA.

"KILLJOYS"
18x24
Screen Print
Edition of 100

*Prints will ship after July 25th.
I am NOT holding this print at my booth (#4503) for people who purchased the pre-order.
So if you're going to the convention just buy it there.
Pre-order and convention price will be the same. Both options are from the same edition of 100.

Dark Horse, Gerard, Shaun and Becky were very cool and gave me permission to produce this as an official limited edition print. I added some new pieces to the background collage. Can you spot them?

More info HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in