Friday, July 12, 2013

Pacific Rim James Fosdike Poster Release Details from Odd City Entertainment

Regular Edition



Variant Edition


Odd City Entertainment will release the remaining copies of James Fosdike’s cinematic Pacific Rim prints at a random time on Monday, July 15th. Fosdike’s prints were initially revealed for an AICN and Odd City IMAX screening of
Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures Pacific Rim on Sunday July 7th at the Regal Gateway Cinema in Austin, Texas.

Roman Morales, founder and print collector himself, talked a bit about Fosdike’s stateside screen print debut and the enthusiasm over working with him, “When we first started Odd City, there were many artists in the poster scene that we greatly admired and wanted to work with. We also wanted to discover new talent and help them build a name. In search of new artists, we happened upon James Fosdike. From the moment we saw his body of work and acquired the Pacific Rim license, there was no doubt in our minds that he would be perfect for this project.”

Fosdike, who worked closely with Odd City, Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, gave a litle insight into the vision for his print, “Put a giant monster in a film and I'm there. Put a giant robot in a film and I'm there. Put them
together and you've made me a child again. I'm so excited about this film and I am absolutely thrilled to have had the opportunity to draw a poster for it. When I saw the trailer, the image of the young girl on a deserted street watching the jets fly over really struck a chord in me. I was reminded of the films, cartoons and comics that I read and loved as a child. I wanted to know what caused that street to be deserted, what the girl was in awe of, and where the jets were going. Lucky for
me I was able to find out, and to create my impression of what was in store!”

Release and Purchase Information:
The remaining limited copies of James Fosdike’s prints will be available for purchase at a random time on Monday, 7/15 via the Odd City web store. Follow them on Twitter @OddCityNews, like them on Facebook and sign up
for their newsletter to receive the sale announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in