Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Avett Brothers Red Rocks Posters by Charles Crisler 27 Design Co On Sale Now



The Avett Brothers were at the historic Red Rocks venue in Morrison Colorado the last two nights and Charles Crisler of 27 Design Co created the poster for both shows.

Charles on the design of the posters
If you’ve been following along, you know by now that my imagery is never arbitrary. I pride myself in the research of each venue location. So yes, that Prairie Snake is native to north-central Colorado, but rest assured Red Rockers, I’m sure they are very rare… Not really sure why I chose a snake but after seeing the rock formations it just looked like a good place for a snake. And after running across a neat vintage snake bite kit, I couldn’t resist.
Both posters are  4-color screen prints measuring 18 24 inches with signed and numbered editions of 300. Night 1 is on Cement Green 100C paper and night 2 is on Grout Gray 100C paper


Both posters are on sale now at www.27designco.com. The cart system is a little strange, you can't add both posters to your cart at once you have to buy them each separate. I would just shoot Charles an email after purchasing them so he can send them together if you want them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in