Monday, August 5, 2013

Neal Williams Melvins Atlanta Poster Release Details


Melvins are in Atlanta Monday and local artist Neal Williams did the poster for the concert.

I asked Neal about the wild design of the poster:

Last time the Melvins were coming through Atlanta, I really wanted to do the poster for the show. I tracked down Secret Serpents to see if I could but local giants Methane Studios were already doing it. I was a newbie and those guys have been around forever, so it made sense. This time however, with a few more posters under my belt, I managed to grab the date and I was super excited. I put on Electroretard and just let some imagery flow. What came out of that was a whole bunch of caterpillars climbing up a cliff and swarming a massive multi-horned goat. Kind of fun, kind of evil. Like the Melvins I suppose. -Neal Williams
The poster is 16" x 25" inches and 5 colors of silk screened squirming hairy beauty with a signed and numbered edition of 100. Neal will have them on sale Tuesday, August 6th at 11 AM EST at epicproblems.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in