Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tatiana Suarez Clutch Print Release Details


"Clutch" is a portrait created for Lush Natura a two person show with works by Jason Levesque and myself at MyPlasticHeart in New York City. This piece is simply a continuation of a common theme of mine - an appreciation & exploration of the juxtaposition between doe-eyed beauties and their loathed critters. I was inspired by my model's pose and features -- and adorned her with a natural selection of jewels made up from a clutch of pearly moth eggs, web and water. I think it's a great quality print, and a striking image. I also plan on adding some simple hand embellishments to each print to make each unique and varied." - Tatiana Saurez

Clutch is a 17 x 14 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 50

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in