Sunday, August 18, 2013

Winner of the Michael Hacker & Crosshair Posters


Wow where is summer is going, July moved along slow but August is flying by for some reason. But at least I'm getting some goodies out of the garden, nothing better than fresh tomatoes. Just like summer flying by so has the weekend and that means a winner has been picked for the Crosshair poster and Michael Hacker Print. The winner (who says being the last one is not good) with comment #37 is Rich. I need you to email me your address (my email is to the right at the top) and I will be sending the posters out to you.

Thank you again to Dan MacAdam of Crosshair and Michael Hacker for providing the posters for this weeks giveaway. Be sure to check out all their work and they also have both of the posters for sale on their sites as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in