Friday, September 6, 2013

Brian Ewing Weezer Walking Dead Choking Blue Poster Set On Sale



Details from Brian Ewing on this amazing set of posters:

Poster set for WEEZER and the WALKING DEAD
18"x24" Screen Print, Edition of 100, Signed & Numbered
4 PRINTS TOTAL AVAILABLE ONLY AS A SET
MORE INFO HERE Weezer and the WALKING DEAD/Skybound were very cool and gave me permission to release my own colorway of the posters.

Here are 4 limited edition screen prints I designed for Robert Kirkman and the Walking Dead. I got to kill the band and reanimate their corpses for a private show at comic con. More on the event HERE.

If you made it to the Skybound booth then you were able to pick up the red and black colorways. Or maybe saw how some folks posted them on ebay a few minutes later as they were selling for $100 a pop. (Grumblegrumble) I also had a few copies of each colorway at my booth for sale. Now that they are sold out I'm making my colorway available.

I based all the colorways on the band's albums that were titled "Weezer" - Blue, Green, Red and Make Believe. I'm a nerd...

Here's the Rivers poster, you can see the full set in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in