Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dan Quintana In The Chamber Print Release





1xRUN welcomes back Dan Quintana for his newest RUN, In The Chamber. Be on time for this one, I'm sure it will sell out like all his other prints.

"This piece was created using ink on vellum paper as part of my 2011 show, Tinsel. The exhibit took place at Copro gallery, Santa Monica, CA. This and a few other ink pieces were my first ink drawings to exhibit.

I feel what makes us human is the power to reason, choice and fate follow. I wanted to take an object/device/mechanism that applied with these three to represent the human form. What better form than something created by humans that can destroy humans, the gun. What I am still left wondering about is the forth element on what is in the chamber of the gun." - Dan Quintana

In The Chamber is a 17 x 14 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 300gsm Museum Bright White Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 150

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in