Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DKNG Spy Vs. Spy Poster Release Details from Mondo


I still remember when I was growing and going to the grocery store with my parents I would always head to the magazine rack to kill time. First thing I would grab was Mad Magazine and read Spy Vs Spy. Why did they entertain me so much ? Not really sure, maybe it was the Road Runner and Wile E Coyote kind of relationship they had that made me laugh. Today Mondo is bringing them to life on a poster with their first ever Spy Vs. Spy print.

DKNG Studios tribute to the never-ending battle of wits between Black & White is hilariously intricate and beautifully illustrated. The poster is 36"x24" screen print, hand numbered edition of 225.

On sale today at Mondotees.com at a random time

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in