Sunday, September 8, 2013

Winners of the The National Poster Retrospecticus Silent Giants Poster


WOW the first Sunday of football has has some crazy games already, hope your favorite team won or is winning.

Well we have 5 winners for The National Poster Retrospecticus Philadelphia poster created by The Silent Giants. They are folks with comment numbers 1, 2, 9, 14, 17. To bad Jon R did not win for some reason his comment made me laugh. Also just realized I forgot to take a screen shot of the numbers. 

1 Ryan Hea
2 matt lew
9 Maria
14 Diego Tang
17  Brad Borland

I need all of you to email me you address and I will be shipping the poster out to you as soon as I get your address. My email is to the right at the top.

Thank you again to John from The National Poster Retrospecticus for providing the posters. If you are in the Philadelphia area on the 14th your should go check out the show, all the details are HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in