Sunday, October 13, 2013

Avett Brothers Santa Barbara & San Francisco Posters by Charles Crisler On Sale


Santa Barbara

San Francisco

Charles Crisler of 27 Design Co just released a couple of his recent Avett Brothers posters for a couple of shows in California and they look great.

Charles on the Santa Barbara Poster :

One of the funnest design challenges is to create 2 posters that can both stand alone and also together to tell a larger narrative. So when The Avett Brothers gave me the nod to create both their Santa Barbara and San Francisco posters I started to salivate over the possibilities.

I was getting a real “surfer feel” for Santa Barbara as I did my research and I thought it would be cool to put the original 3 band members in a classic woody wagon – painted Carolina blue none-the-less.

Next up is the San Francisco Poster:

Rounding out the California diptych is this fun print I did for San Francisco. Trying to avoid the classic San Fran iconographies I chose a sailboat. To me nothing says home of the America’s Cup like a classic sailboat. And no boat is complete without a good ol’ water dog.

Check out the Santa Barbara poster to see how these two California prints compliment each other. Enjoy!

Both posters are 18 x 24 inches with a signed and numbered edition of 200.

Buy them at www.27DesignCo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in