Thursday, October 31, 2013

Chet Zar Siamese Witches Print Release Today




Now this is how you do Halloween right. 1xRUN for the first time ever has a little treat from Chet Zar being released today.

"I’ve always been into this kind of fantasy world. The idea of other realms and dimensions. These kind of dream states and other unusual realms of existence. I guess that comes from watching horror movies and reading comic books when I was a kid. For me it's all about getting back to this place like when I was a kid. It’s sort of like you’re not fucked up yet when you’re a kid. It’s like you’re still sort of pure and it’s a pretense to self consciousness. You just do it and are in the moment which is how it should be as adults, but you just kind of grow up and lose that innocence. So painting is a way for me to get back into that state of mind. I spent a lot of time as a kid just dreaming up other worlds and thinking about them. Kind of escaping into fantasy worlds which is basically what I do now with the art." - Chet Zar

Siamese Witches is a 16 x 20 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Bright White Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 100

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in