Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Glenn Arthur All Heart, No Soul Print Release




Halloween is and will always be my favorite holiday and season. I love anything macabre and spooky and so I try to create a Halloween themed painting every year. This piece actually stands alone from my other work. I created it merely to appease my desires of making art specifically to celebrate my favorite time of year: Halloween!

Hummingbirds have been a signature in my work for as long as I can remember. To keep them from getting dull or repetitive I like to change them up to fit whatever piece I’m working on. For this painting it only seemed natural that they should be little hummingbird/bat hybrids that I call humminbats!" - Glenn Arthur 

 All Heart, No Soul goes on sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in