Thursday, October 24, 2013

Persue Put It In The Ditch, Brah! Print Release




1xRUN welcomes California artist Persue for his first ever print release.

"Before we left California for the East Coast Rime told me to put some ideas together for our stop in Detroit and at the 1xRun headquarters. He wanted to introduce me to the guys and help push getting me to release a print. Because things were hectic before leaving I wasn’t able to get anything together. By the time I got to Chicago I still didn’t have anything. Rime, Mason and I had been through a few cities by then and were pretty tired. The night before our stop in Chicago we were in Nebraska. Nebraska was fucking nasty as all hell. It is where we hit a patch of black ice and did 4 huge 360 spins down the highway with semi trucks barreling down the highway behind us. All I could get out of my mouth was “Put it in the ditch man”! That became the quote for the rest of the trip." - Persue

Check out one of the murals Persue did when he was in Detroit HERE

Put It In The Ditch, Brah! is a 16 x 20 Inches 8 - Color Screen Print On 140lb Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 85. It also glows in the dark

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in