Friday, October 25, 2013

Phish Rick Kelly Glen Falls Poster Release Details


Every once in a while a poster comes along that just boggles the mind it's so good. This Phish poster by Rich Kelly is one of those. 

My words won't do it justice, here it is in Rich's words :

I was recently tasked with creating a poster for Phish’s Glens Falls, NY stop. With the nickname “Hometown U.S.A.” I decided to depict a small hometown parade, letting the composition build while adding little bits of weirdness here and there.

If you’d like to get your hands on one they will be available in my store on Friday October 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM EST. The poster is a five-color screen print and the size is 18”x24”. One per customer, orders of multiples will be refunded. Also, last time there was a high demand I elected to allow overselling so that the first people to check out would receive a print. Unfortunately I ended up having to refund around 50 people. This time I will not allow overselling. What this means is that inevitably at some point someone will hoard all of the posters in their cart. If you get a message that all available posters are in carts, keep trying until they are marked sold out. This way no one gets refunded and I won’t get called mean names (well as many mean names rather.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in