Thursday, December 26, 2013

Seasons Greetings from Inside the Rock Poster





Well I intended to do this yesterday but came down with something Christmas eve and spent most of yesterday in bed. And no it was not self inflicted ie hang over hahaha that would have been an improvement over the way I felt.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Also to thank everyone that stops by each day here to check things out and thank the artist for their support in various ways from providing posters for giveaways to the info to pass along to everyone.

Remember the best gift you can give someone is your time. Be safe out there and enjoy yourself.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better man!
    Yesterday was only the 2nd time in 27 years that I haven't been sick on Christmas...
    Started when I was Five and came down with the chickenpox on Christmas Eve. :(
    It's the worst! I swear some of my family just thinks I'm trying to get outta shit. Haha
    Anyway, thanks for all the work you put in on this site man. It's really appreciated by everyone that follows along daily. Keep up the great work and have a great New Years as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colin, I know what you're saying I had a run of like 6-7 it seemed I always had something on Thanksgiving but that has not happened in a few years. Shoot me an email when you can.

      Delete
  2. Merry Chistmas back at ya man!!!! feel better!!!! get noggin! that whiskey will wipe it away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for ruining my bank account with your awesome posts daily pointing out awesome stuff LOL!

    Happy new year and all of the best in the new year! I just started coming on here a few months ago and I look forward to it everyday!!

    Thanks you for having one of the coolest sites on the entire internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much appreciation for all your work throughout the year.
    Hope you have a peaceful and prosperous new year !
    CHEERS - Mike

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in