Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Apexer Right Spiral Print Release For POW WOW Hawaii 2014



Apexer joins 1xRUN for the first time with this print for their Pow Wow Hawaii Featured Artists.

"This is actually my first print ever. The piece is an indoor mural that I painted for a show in San Francisco at the end of 2013. It was a secret little piece that I really liked and not that many people got to see. I really enjoyed painting this one with all of the different patterns inside the fillin’ as well. It was for a indoor space so it was interesting to make a street style piece for an indoor space. That made for a unique approach to what colors I choose and how people would feel in a indoor environment. I really enjoyed the shape of the piece, thus the name of the print run." - Apex

On sale Tuesday at 3pm EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in