Monday, February 10, 2014

Cope2 New York City Subway Map Print Release Details


Legendary New York graffiti artist Cope2 returns to 1xRUN with a another dope print release as one of the Pow Wow 2014 Featured Artists

"Having a print made from an original New York City subway map piece that I created and collaborated with 1xRun on is a really great idea in the sense that many art collectors are able to own a piece of my New York City history.

The whole concept of doing a New York City subway map goes perfect with my history as being a New York City graffiti art legend cause the subway system is were I made my bones and a name for my self tagging up and getting my name on every subway line and subway system in the whole city." - Cope2

On sale Monday at 3PM EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in