Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Robert Bowen She’s Somebody’s Power Animal Print






Robert Bowen has killer new print available. “…You’re going deeper into your cave. You’re going to find your Power Animal”  said the group facilitator, hypnotically. I awoke in a frozen courtyard surrounded by caves. I proceeded to walk into the first cave to my left where I was confronted by a white Siberian tigress. She calmly growled I was in the wrong place and started to chase me out the way I came in. I felt a wave of heat spilling over my back and as I turned around I caught the tail end of a breath of fire and a glimmer of one golden fang. “She’s somebody’s power animal.” I thought. And although I wish she were mine, she was not. I woke up on a plane to St. Louis, how long had I been out for?


She’s Somebody’s Power Animal. 12×22 $45 Limited edition of 50 available in Robert's store HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in