Monday, February 17, 2014

Tristan Eaton Heroes Are Villains Print Release Details


Tristan Eaton has dope looking 12 color screen print being released by 1xRUN as one of the Pow Wow Hawaii 2014 Featured Artists

"This screen print is part of a new direction in my work. For a long time I've compartmentalized styles I enjoy doing into separate projects, but I've recently started mashing everything together. I really enjoy it. This piece is about the blurry line between good guys and bad guys. It's never as black and white as we think - especially in real life.

This piece features a number of recognizable characters, there are 16 in total: Captain America, The Torch, Wolverine, Venom, Spider-Man, Dr Doom, Green Goblin, Hulk, Iron Man, Red Skull, Galactus, Colossus, Magneto, Thanos, Daredevil and The Thing!" - Tristan Eaton

On sale at 3pm EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in