Thursday, April 24, 2014

City and Color Pomona Poster by Brian Ewing


Brian Ewing has a cool looking new poster for the City and Color, here are the details from Brian :

Printed using a special metallic ink combo, this print actually changes as you walk around it for an optical illusion that’s not to be missed! Check out this quick TUMBLR video to see how the print changes depending on what angle you're viewing it.

I really enjoyed doing this poster. Alexisonfire was one of my favorite bands. Every year I was on the Warped Tour I'd drop whatever I was doing to check them out. I always wanted to do something for them...and finally this is my chance. Dallas Green was what made that band for me. Made them stand out and have a longer shelf life compared to most bands running the whole "screamo" genre into the ground.

I also got to finally use this image of Carol Lombard from the movie "Supernatural". I felt that it tied in visually with the music of City and Colour. It's dark and romantic and sometimes doomed. I like bummer music. Sue me.

CITY AND COLOUR
18"x24" Screen Print Edition of 90 Signed & Numbered

Buy it HERE in Brian's Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in