Friday, June 20, 2014

Bask & Meggs Iron Pueo Print Release Details





Mural from Pow Wow Hawaii the print is based on

1xRUN has brought together two of the best artist for one amazing print. Bask & Meggs bring you Iron Pueo.

"I was stoked on the process of painting this mural and really proud of the end result so I feel privileged that the masters at Serio Press have done such a killer job on this screen print! I love screen printing and this one of the most technically layered screen prints I've ever been involved with and can safely say looks even more awesome in the flesh as it does in photos. The texture of hand-printed layered inks on the rag paper, with these 7 colors really makes this piece pop with the same original intensity of our mural in Hawaii!" - Meggs

"I am honestly amazed at how masterful Tony at Serio Press is at printmaking. I know Meggs put a lot of work into getting this image ready for reproduction too. I must admit that due to my analog method of working, I had to leave this very complex process to the people that have the skills to pull it off. And holy shit, did they ever. These prints are fucking incredible. The level of detail and accuracy is mind-blowing. I cant imagine a better way to commemorate the Iron Pueo mural we made." - Bask

Iron Pueo is a 28 x 15 Inches 7-Color Screen Print on 290gsm Coventry Rag Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 100

 On sale Friday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in