Monday, June 2, 2014

Charles Crisler Conor Oberst Chicago Posters

 

Charles Crisler of 27 Design Company released his 2 posters for Conor Oberst's recent shows at Chicago's Metro concert hall.

Charles on the posters :
It’s always a pleasure to work with the Metro and I was excited when they asked me to design a poster diptych for Conor Oberst’s 2-night stand in Chicago.

“Milk thistle, milk thistle, let me down slow, help me go slow, I’ve been carryin’ on. I’m not scared of nothin’, I’ll go pound for pound, I keep death on my mind, like a heavy crown.”

Those are the lyrics from Conor’s song Milk Thistle and the inspiration that got things rolling.

If you like this Night 1 print, be sure to check out Night 2, as well as the 24 x 36 inch uncut diptych.

The single night posters are 3-color screen prints measuring 12 x 24 inches with a signed and numbered of 65.


The uncut diptych is 24 x 36 inches with an edition of 30

Buy them at www.27DesignCo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in