Monday, June 16, 2014

Chris Saunders Le Tigre Print Release Details




1xRUN have a new print today by Chris Saunders titled Le Tigre and just like the last one this one will go real fast as well.

"This piece is an evolution of a piece I did a few years ago that originated as a sketch. I was experiencing a massive shift in my life at the time. I was feeling a pull away from my career as a commercial artist to focus on my own art and I had a lot of fear coming up for me. Usually when I experience these shifts I do my best to get out of my head an trust my inner guidance. That inner guidance tends to mold those experiences into the form of different animal forms that guide me through that transition. To me the tiger represents primal instinct and being able to let go and trust yourself and fully trust your intuition.

This piece looks about 100 times more amazing when you see it in person, the pics don't really highlight the layers and textural quality of all the inks used." - Chris Saunders

Le Tigre is a 24 x 24 Inches 8-Color Screen Print on Stonehenge Fine Art Paper

On sale at NOON EDT Monday at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in