Thursday, June 5, 2014

Glenn Barr Muse of the World Prints Release Details






Glenn Barr returns to 1xRUN Thursday with a new print release of Muse of the World.

"This image was a popular poster I had released a few years ago. I decided to take it to a more “handcrafted” limited edition print different from offset. Last year I had it transcribed into a 2 color silk screen print and released it with only 25 in the edition, made for my show at Inner State Gallery in Detroit...They went fast. In celebration of the popular image I wanted to do another version. This time changing the color ways from the electric red. 50 editions to be in cool blues and another 50 in deep golds. Then to add a special edition and limited to 25 I created a 3rd screen with line work to enhance the Muse’s spectacle of flight." - Glenn Barr

Each one is a 22 x 30 Inches 2 & 3 Color Screen Prints on 140lb French Fine Art Paper

On sale Thursday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in