Thursday, June 26, 2014

JeanPaul Mallozzi Lie With Me Print Release


JeanPaul Mallozzi is releasing a new print today with 1xRUN titled Lie With Me.

"I created this piece back in 2012. The title has a double meaning. the first taking the title literally. The other side, I made this painting during a time when I was head deep in a rough relationship. I found myself “going through the motions” knowing things were at an end, just waiting for one of us to make the move to end it officially. I wanted the guys gestural face to mimic a sad smile looking down on her, but the woman looking at you (the viewer) as the object of affection. You become the greener pasture. It's about having the courage to break away from something you know isn't healthy for you any longer.

It was made for my solo exhibition at 101/Exhibit in Miami. It was part of a massive undertaking, because the gallery was 5000 sq ft, and I had to occupy most of the space." - JeanPaul Mallozzi

On sale at NOON EDT Thursday at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in