Monday, June 23, 2014

Rob Schwager Ready for Take Off Print Release




Rob Schwager is releasing another outstanding print through his Tiny Bird Press print shop titled Ready for Take Off.

Here is the details from Rob on the print:

When I was a kid, flying these inexpensive balsa wood planes brought my friends and I endless hours of happiness. Our family summer vacations held many great memories playing with these planes. I’d go through a few of them every year. I loved the process of taking them out of the packaging, putting them together and watching them fly. We had such good times and our imaginations would soar almost as high as our planes did. I loved passing down the joy that I had playing with these planes, to my children.

Notes:
- 18″ x 24″ hand-printed on 100lb American made Cougar white cover weight paper
- Printed with water-based inks
- The edition size is 80 pcs.
- Signed and numbered

Fits into a standard 18” x 24” frame and I think it would look great in a child’s room. $30.00 each + shipping

I've also made some similarly themed mini-prints on balsa wood and Kraft card stock.

All of these will go up for sale on Monday, June 23rd at 8PM EST at the Tiny Bird Press webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in