Friday, July 11, 2014

Jersey Joe Rime Turnt Up 4 New Prints On Sale Today





Jersey Joe aka Rime is back with 1xRUN today and has 4 new prints being released.

The prints are
Tribute Turnt Up On Voodoo Island
Paused
Hot Spot
Action Shot - Only available in the 4 print set

"All 4 of these pieces were created earlier this year, two from my April exhibition Reaction Lines at Galerie Wallworks in Paris and the other two shortly after returning home. These pieces are usually worked on within a stack of drawings all getting done at the same time. They can take anywhere from two days to two weeks to complete depending on how much the ideas flow out. I try to tie in whatever is going on in my life or things I find amusing. An example would be in the work “Paused”, I tied in something that was being talked about on the Wendy Williams show. Chicks were on there saying you can tell a guy's dick size by the size and shape of their thumbs. Each work starts off with an abstract base of balanced lines and color. From there I freestyle in elements without pencil and then I keep working until each piece has some sort of theme." - Rime

They all go on sale Friday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in