Monday, August 4, 2014

Tim Oliveira No Sleep Till Brooklyn Print





New limited edition screenprints from Tim Oliveira will be dropping on Tuesday.

"No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
Release date 8/5/14 at 1:30 PM EST (10:30 PST).
"M/E, Mixed Edition"

Many different silkscreen colors and variants in one edition. These are just a few of the print colors.

Qty 76 prints.
Size 24x30
Screenprints, Signed and numbered, date stamped on back.

Price $45 each , available at http://www.oliveira-shop.com

Limited offer for 8/5/14: order two or more prints (release day only 8/5) and receive free shipping (US only).

Tim on the idea for the print:
The name of this print run has a double meaning to me. I decided to release it August 5th to pay tribute to the Beastie Boys legend MCA (Adam Yauch); his birthday. Growing up, just about every day after school I would grab my basketball and head to the park or Boy's Club for some pickup games. Most of the time it was Beastie Boys on my walkman when I made the walk. They have always been a big influence on me. Also no sleep till I feel confident with enough artwork for a solo show in Brooklyn. It may be a few years out, but I will keep trying to juggle family life, a regular job, and artwork with many late nights......


Keep up with Tim on Twitter https://twitter.com/TimOliveiraArt or on Instagram @timoliveiraart

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in