Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sam Spratt Daenerys Game Of Thrones Print Release Details


Sam Spratt returns to 1xRUN Tuesday with a new timed edition print that fans of Game of Thrones are going to really like. I give you the Mother of Dragons, Daenerys.

This Timed Edition Will Run From Tuesday, September 2nd at 12pm EDT until Tuesday, September 16th at 3pm EDT at which time the edition will be closed to the number sold.
The print is 16 x 24 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Museum Natural White Fine Art Paper.

"This piece was digitally painted back in March using a Wacom Cintiq Tablet from sketch to finish. You may notice the hair being fairly wooshy. I'm very proud of this wooshiness.

I've seen the show in full. If I'd read the books I would know that her eyes should be purple and her hair should be silver-er. She seemed like the least likely to die and thus the art would live on forever, but I haven't read the books so I could be totally wrong." - Sam Spratt

On sale at NOON EDT Tuesday at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in