Monday, October 13, 2014

Jason Freeny Digital Dissection Montage Print Release




Fresh off from the Designer Toy Awards Saturday night where he won Fan Choice for Artist of the Year and best collaboration with Luke Chueh, Jason Freeny has a new print dropping from 1xRUN titled Digital Dissection Montage.

"This is a collection of almost all the digital characters I created before I moved onto sculptures in 2010. I wanted to do this release as a last hurrah and put together a montage of all the digital characters I’ve dissected.

The first character created was Balloon Dog in 2007 and the last was Mr. Potato Head in 2010. This will most likely be the last digital art I create, but you never know…" - Jason Freeny

On sale Monday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in