Monday, October 20, 2014

Ray LaMontagne Santa Barbara Poster by Charles Crisler


As the days and nights get colder seeing a poster like this Ray LaMontagne should help to warm you up a little bit. Charles Crisler talks about his inspiration for this beauty:
"This summer I spent a long weekend driving California’s Pacific Coast Highway north from L.A. to Santa Barbara. So when I was asked to do the Santa Barbara show poster for Ray’s 2014 “Supernova” tour I was over the moon!!! Aside from the visuals I grabbed on my trip, I based the poster around the lyrics, “Hitchin’ a ride down the PCH…”
And for you car nuts, that’s a ’58 Dodge Custom Royal. I wanted a late 50s rocket-inspired car and loved the two-tone paint and big fins on this guy."
The poster is  4-color screen print measuring 24 x 18 inches with a signed & numbered edition of 180. On sale at 9AM EDT at http://www.27designco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in